Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall means its time to start Christmas Cards!

With fall here and Halloween past I am excited to start thinking of Christmas cards. Sending out Christmas cards is one of my favorite things to do! Every year we have been married we take a family picture late October/early November to use in our Christmas cards. Everyone loves them!

I woke up today thinking we have not yet taken our family picture. SO, that is one of the things on my schedule -- making the appointment for our family picture. We have gone to Sears portrait studio in the past and I have been really happy with them. They always have coupons you can print from their site and bring to the studio as well as their infamous $9.99 portrait package.

We make picture cards. We have bought the ones from Sears, made them at Fred Meyer and Wal-Mart, ordered them from SeeMe and from Shutterfly: http://www.shutterfly.com. I have to say my favorite cards have been the sets I have ordered from Shutterfly and here are my reasons:
~ I can make them from the comfort of my home unlike Fred Meyer and Wal-Mart
~ They are affordable unlike Sears
~ They have over 250 designs to choose from unlike SeeMe

With the excitement of Christmas setting in I looked around their site http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards at the layout options this year. I REALLY like the With Love Chartreuse Christmas 5x7 folded card pictured below because it allows me to incorporate our family picture as well as individuals of the girls.


I also like Snowflake Magic Christmas card. It is a cutesy card for my cutesy girls! ;)

Another thing I found while looking around their site was that they offer gift tags! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-gift-tags I am very excited about these since I have a very hard time finding gift tags that I like and always end up trying to make my own last minute.

So if you are like me and love to send Christmas cards and a snapshot of your family check out Shutterfly! Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards so stop by: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery and check them out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment